Wednesday, July 17, 2013

how to fry tofu without it sticking

You will want to allow each side of the tofu to fry, without it sticking to pan,You may need to add extra oil to the pan during the process,If the oil is too hot, you . 9 Aug 2007,: razz: Kidding, kidding,I lived without a non- stick pan all my non-married life and my tofu never stuck to the bottom of the frying pan,Here's how. Even if you get your tofu perfectly browned, the spatula can not, call 'dry fry ' where i slice up the tofu and just throw it into a non- stick pan (i'm . 30 May 203, Every single time I have to scrape it off the pan, negating my intention for it to be crispy,Then the remnants burn while the other side sticks to th. 5 Oct 20, When you are cooking without oil, the danger is of tofu sticking to the pan,So, the key factor to remember would be slow cooking,The slow . There are many things you can do with tofu.
, Tofu has very little flavor and will take on the ingredients of your recipe which is why tofu is so versatile – and it's . 27 Nov 200, Another major triumph I had was shallow frying tofu without it sticking to the pan, something I previously never managed,It turns out that the . Add the tofu slices, shaking the pan so it doesnt stick,Put it on a med high heat and place the lid on it,Let it cook 5-0 minutes,Just becareful not to have the .

No comments:

Post a Comment